Welcome to Complii
Complii has been designed to move Australian Financial Services Licensees (AFSLs) to above industry standard and away from paper based compliance systems and into the electronic age. The Complii platform is a 100% secure, ASIC data retention compliant, web-based compliance system that has been designed to automate, check and process much of a Licensee's compliance obligations, including those of its staff members.
- Complii has now been operating continuously for 6 years in one of Perth's busiest brokers and 5 other brokers around Australia since 2010.
- Complii has now endured 7 ASIC compliance visits at 4 different broking firms.
- While obviously not endorsed by ASIC Complii has been presented in front of ASIC compliance on numerous times in Perth and Sydney.
- Complii is FOFA ready well before the 30 June 2013 deadline.
- Complii will be 100% rebranded to your company images and colours.
- With programmers in Australia any legislation changes or bugs are fixed in a matter of hours not weeks or months. Ongoing improvements and updates in real time to each licensee.
- The web based nature of the Complii system also allows AFSLs, responsible managers and other employees to become aware of and deal with any compliance issues regardless of their physical location.
- Complii is a tool around which a successful AFSL can be built, confident that it will be more than complying with its regulatory obligations in the most efficient manner available. It has been designed specifically to ensure that both your wholesale and retail client relationships, including those with 708(8) & (10) sophisticated investors, are protected and that their integrity/privacy is beyond reproach.